TM News Update from Ernie Ganz 27/07/16
Not sure exactly what CI is?
Click Intensity is a revenue share company with a built in network marketing platform.
Click Intensity can help you in your business especially those who are introverts
who are less inclined to face to face business.
If you are introverted, extroverted or ambiverted,
we have a place for you in Click Intensity.
Check out this brand new video
Dear MPA Members,
The wait is fully over and the Paypal re-purchase balance is ready for your use to make any purchases.
Below are the instructions to use the same:
 Go to Balance Transfer page under Finance Tab in your back office.
 Select “Paypal” and “Re-purchase balance” under “From Payment Processor : “.
 Select your preferred payment processor and “Re-purchase balance” under “To Payment Processor : “.
 Enter the full amount available in your Paypal re-purchase balance in the following field: “Transfer Amount : “, Accept Terms and Conditions and then click on “Transfer”.
 The funds will be ready in the re-purchase balance of your preferred payment processor and you can use the same for making adpack purchases.
 Please note that you are only allowed the whole Paypal re-purchase balance to be transferred to your only one designated payment processor and not to multiple payment processors.
Please note that the referral commissions are not being offered on these current purchases for the following reasons:
 For all these purchases the referral commissions were already paid earlier and significant number of members have already cashed out those commissions in the old system.
 We had to deal with some financial losses due to disputes (about upto 10,000 disputes) and loss of the business during the whole Paypal limitation issue. To be healthy in terms of the site finances we have to take this decision.
All sponsors will be entitled to receive the referral commissions on the re-purchases made from the earnings in future from their downline. Hence, we urge the members cooperation regarding this for better future prospects.
Please note that only when the program is healthy in terms of finances, we can smoothly deliver the revenue sharing rewards and if that is being disturbed the program will be in difficulty to deliver the anticipated results.
Therefore, we sincerely hope that you will understand our decision and keep your continued support to MPA.
Here we enter a new phase in the History of MPA. We thank everyone for being part of MPA’s journey.
MPA Admin Team
How Much Money Are YOU Wasting On Advertising? Do YOU Get Cash Back?
Anybody who advertises on the internet that isn’t using “cashback advertising” is missing-out on the boat. The boat that will save them money.. and EARN them money, as well.
To me, cashback advertising is the ONLY way to do it. No – this hasn’t been around for a long time. It is pretty new to me. I first heard of it several years ago but there are lots of companies out there trying to make it work for them Most crash and burn.
One thing that I believe 100%, though. There will always be companies wanting to get your attention by paying your to hang out on their websites. I think that before too long it will be expected for websites to pay people. Our eyeballs are worth money to them Why not get that money ourselves, instead?
There are lots of regular deals where a company will offer you some sort of refund. You combine that idea with online ads, it is crazy. Why? Because people can never get enough views to their websites. The more the merrier. This will never change.
All of the programs referred to on this site are in the business of building THEIR business based on paying us. Not all of them will be here this time next year. This is just a sad reality. Most won’t be able to sustain.
Don’t let that stop you from doing your due diligence and learning which of these is the best for you. There are some really great programs out there that people are making a ton of money with.
Our products and services line offerings consists of the following, we have a planned roadmap to increase our products and services offerings in the next 3 to 6 months. We are yet to reveal some of our exciting partner products which you will surely appreciate and pursue.
Minimum Withdraw per day $5
Maximum withdraw per day $250
Withdrawals are enabled 7 days a week and paid within 24-48 hours.
10% referral commissions
No membership fees
No requirement to maintain adpacks
No blocking to hop on other plans, you can buy any plan within their maximum limits
FutureNet International Group + Guests – TEAM HANGOUT – 21st July 2016
Hello 10AdsPay Family,
Another Good News we would like to share today – We are feeling proud and honoured to see 10AdsPay announced as a featured merchant in the SolidTrust Pay member’s area. This is a gesture provided to 10AdsPay based on our healthy account relationship and business standing with SolidTrust, to view this you can log on to your SolidTrust Pay member’s area as shown in the picture below.
Disclaimer: Image is edited to place our logo in order to mask some sensitive account information.
Are people still earning in Traffic Monsoon? YES! Are people still getting paid instantly? YES!!
Haters will only try to create fear, uncertainty, and doubt within you.
In case you have missed the answers previously to these questions:
1. Where is the bank? – The Traffic Monsoon bank was planned before the PayPal limitation. After it was limited, plans continued and it was made known to me after news of the bank was released that an initial deposit was required to complete the plans. With the funds temporarily held by PayPal for 180 days, the plans couldn’t continue further until PayPal releases the funds.
With this additional time given to us before completing plans with opening a bank, it’s given me a chance to evaluate whether this is truly in the best interest of the company as a whole, or whether simply using an established company such as Allied Wallet, STP, and Payza would be better.
2. What about the bank account in Dubai? – There is a bank account opened there, but there is no need to use it because there is a bank account in the USA. There were some who shared potential that having the bank account in Dubai could create issues for the company. No funds were ever placed in that account.
The bank account in Dubai was only intended to make it easier for people in that region to send wire transfers. Now that there is a business bank account setup in the USA, we are seeing this solution also is working just fine.
3. What happened to Amin Forati? – There were circumstances which caused doubt to fall upon whether this man was doing the things he said he was going to do for the company. It’s now spread throughout forums that he is not a Maltese Ambassador any longer. He was dismissed and is currently being investigated for fraud. Amin Forati was let go without pay.
4. What about PayPal releasing funds each 30 days? – I agree. PayPal did say that they would evaluate each 30 days, but they haven’t released anything yet.
5. What about debit cards being released? – Allied Wallet cards would be done if it was up to me, but there are APIs and coding details being ironed out. I have been discussing these things with my developer and with Allied Wallet, and I have pressed them to finalize whatever needs to get done, and get these cards released. Both Allied Wallet and our members wish to have these cards released, so we are trying to sort out whatever needs to get done in order to release them.
Obviously everyone is getting paid without problems with STP and Payza. We have improved support so if you haven’t received a purchase or withdrawal, our support team is better equip to handle solving things for you.