|Note: Once you fund your Payza account using Bitcoins, you will then be able to purchase our services (here at MCBT). To learn more about BitCoins, please Click Here
Before you can use BitCoins, you will need to join an exchange. The best exchange for the United States is CoinBase. Click Here To Join CoinBase
If you are from a country other than the United States, just go to BitCoin.com, scroll down the page a little ways and click on “Choose An Exchange”.
So here are the abbreviated steps to fund your Payza account using BitCoins.
1) If you are from the U.S., join Coin Base. If you are not from the U.S., then join an exchange from your home country.
2) You will need to verify your email address and phone# with the exchange. Once you have verified your email address and phone#, log into your exchange account.
3) Choose what type of wallet you want (ie.. bank account, debit card or credit card). Once you have added your bank account, debit card or credit card, the exchange will verify that you are the owner of that account by depositing 2 small amounts into the account you added.
NOTE: If you have an online banking or credit card account, you can immediately login to that account and get the 2 small amounts the exchange deposited into your account. This saves time as you do not have to wait until you receive your bank or credit card statement in the mail in order to get the 2 small deposits.
4) Once you have funded your exchange account, log into your Payza account, click on “Add Funds” and choose the BitCoin option. You will need to enter the amount you want to add to your Payza account in BitCoins.
To do this, Just go to the BitCoin price converter at: https://tools.bitcoin.com enter the dollar amount you want to add to your Payza account and it will convert that dollar amount into a bitcoin amount.
Just copy and paste the BitCoin amount into the “Amount in BitCoins” field on the Payza form. Click “Next”, enter your Transaction Pin# and Click “Deposit”.
5) Once you click the “Deposit” button on the Payza form, you’ll be taken to a page where you’ll see “Bitcoin Amount” and “Bitcoin Address”. Log into your exchange account and click on the Send/Request link. There will be a form to send funds to Payza.
Copy and paste the Bitcoin address from the Payza page into the “Recipient” field of your exchange page. Copy and paste the bitcoin amount from the Payza page into the “Amount” field of your exchange page. Note: To the right of the “Amount” field, make sure BTC is checked.
There’s a section entitled “Notes”. You can write a short note. But it’s optional. Next, click the “Send Funds” button and you’re done!
Once you have successfully sent money to your Payza account, the money is instantly deposited into your Payza account and available for immediate use. So if you ever need another way to fund your Payza account, this would be a great option.
NOTE: Once you click the “Deposit” button on the Payza form, the transaction must be completed within 60 minutes. If your Bitcoin deposit is not sent within 60 minutes, the transaction will expire and be cancelled within your Payza account. Deposits made after your transaction expires will not be honored.
If you have any questions, click on the “Contact Us” link above and send us an email.
To Your Success,