Unfortunately, Maksymilian Bratkowicz’s journey to become European Champion ends on the quarterfinal stage. 🙁 He lost to his Ukrainian opponent (Vladyslav Fostenko) by just a small, single point! 😧
“bitcoin withdrawal cancellation…
for all withdrawals over the last 24 hours in BTC bal I have cancelled…
why we’ve decided to do this. On the past 24h withdrawals on BTC…because One of the bitcoin wallets that thousands of members are using in the system is doing updates and it’s slowing down our withdrawals on our end big time to the point where it might not be possible to hit that 72 hour withdrawal Mark…The simple solution to this is just to cancel all BTC withdrawals for the past 25 hours seeing that withdrawals are unlimited it won’t really make a difference for the member 🙂
Payza, perfect money and payeer withdrawals are fine and on schedule !!!
Please be patient and remember you’re a part of one of the best businesses in the world for making money online and advertising at the same time.
See the video if you want the full scoop 💪
BTC payments are back on everyone =) I just did 250 that were pending !!!” – Drew
This is creative, and to the point. There was more than enough money to pay everyone’s “pending” balance, and more than enough money to deliver all the services people had paid for through external advertising websites. The money paid to people (vast majority of members) were free members. No purchase requirements. People could get paid to view ads without making a purchase, but those who did purchase an adpack service could get paid for surfing from the profit margins UP TO a maximum cap, but no guarantee of any amount anyone would be paid for surfing in a day, week, month, year, or ever. The service was and always had been positioned on the website as a service, and clearly had been marked as not an investment. Investments promise returns. Traffic Monsoon did not promise returns. It’s truly not an investment. It paid surfers from the profit margins on ad services from customers, and did not pay “interest” promised to earlier investors with the investments of new investors. No one in truth was an investor no matter if they say they are now. Everyone confirmed to have read the terms of service and agreed to them which included a no refund policy, agreement that if someone buys a service they are buying it for the service and not as an investment, and provided no income guarantees. If you setup a banner campaign and click buy, you are buying the service and not making an investment. Investments carry guarantees of paying you your deposit back with interest. Traffic Monsoon advises buyers that when they make a purchase there is no refunds, and no promise to pay any amount whatsoever.
#Launch Sequence Sunday 4th September to Saturday 10th of September.#
Sorry for not being as engaged with you as we should have been over the last couple of weeks, things have been chaotic here and we have all been working around the clock getting things together.
Below is a step by step guide to the launch of TPL, we have a staggered launch to avoid chaos and confusion over the coming week.
1. Tonight Saturday 3rd September we will flush all credit packs and bonus units for the final simulation, this is to test final optimizations of the bonus unit system.
2. Processors will go live Sunday 4th September: Bitcoin and Adv Cash. (Read point 4 if you do not understand bitcoin and need help) If a member spends the funds in their spendable balance by mistake, the transaction will be reversed when we go live, from transaction history.
3. Sunday 4th September, Members will have to surf for a test payment run on Monday the 5th September.
4. Tuesday the 6th September, a Payment Processor training webinar will be held at 8pm UK time to help those who are not familiar with Bitcoin and ADV cash.
5. Wednesday 7th September at 8pm UK time the official launch webinar will be held; This webinar will not be recorded, it is your responsibility, as an active and committed Distributor, to attend this webinar if possible, please take notes for any of your team members who cannot attend.
6. A 3-day “Grace Period” will commence from Wednesday 7th September @ 01:00am UK time until Friday 9th September at midnight UK time. This is when you will purchase your “real” Distributor Starter Packs. The three level sales commission will be in place. All starter packs purchased during this time will have their income centers placed into the network and power line based on date of registration.
Any starter packs purchase after midnight on Friday September 9th will fall into the next available position in the network and power line.
7. At midnight UK time on Friday 9th September, the prelaunch template will be removed and replaced with a holding page waiting for the temporary e-commerce store to go live Monday 12th September. Only a basic store will be in place to start with as we have had some problems with the supply of product images from our product supplier. The store will grow over the first 3 months to hold in excess of 8,000 digital education product for our Customers.
8. On Friday 9th September all Distributors wishing to earn their traffic contribution bonus will need to surf 10 websites to earn the TCB on Saturday 10th September.
9. On Saturday 10th September all income centers will be locked into positions in the lines based on your date of registration.
10. The first “Real Live Payment Run” will be on Saturday 10th September. This will include Personal Volume Bonuses & Traffic Contribution Bonuses. (Please note that the Pass up bonus will not be paid in the first 7 days. This is because there is a 7-day maximum funding limit of $250, this means that maxed out income centers will not be possible until after the first 7 days.)
11. The links to Tuesday and Wednesdays webinars will be available in the back office by Midnight UK time tonight, Saturday 3rd September.